Pinnacle Atlantic’s framework is built on evidence-based best practices and a commitment to efficient processes that are guided by collaborative principles. We envision a healthcare community in which:
- The infrastructure is patient centered, community focused and health needs are anticipated
- Using cutting-edge technology to enhance communication by providing information to various providers in real time.
- Patients, providers, payers, and policy makers each play a vital role in the delivery process and are each held appropriately accountable.
- Healthcare decisions and policies are supported by data that is accurate, secure, and easily accessible at the point of need.
- The community works together as a team for the benefit of the patient, to deliver quality care that is coordinated across disciplines.
- Quality healthcare is not dictated by the patient’s ability to pay.